Work Hard, Have Fun, Get Paid!
We are a thriving small business seeking friendly, motivated workers to join our cleaning teams!
Choose your own schedule: We operate Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. Let us know what days work best for you and please indicate if you prefer full days (typically 6 hours of cleaning), a morning shift (9-1 ish) or an afternoon shift (12-5 ish).
If you are looking for a fun and physical job providing care in a new way, you like to make things beautiful and cheer people up, you need a job that’s a little less people-y in a rotating work environment to keep things interesting… consider applying! If your application seems like you’d be a good fit for this position, we will invite you to a phone interview where we can give you a better idea of our operation, hear more about what you’re needing in your next job and have time to answer any of your questions.
No professional cleaning experience required, we are happy to pay you to learn!
Our happiest employees share these qualities:
- Love physical work and feel rewarded by a job well done
- Are friendly and professional
- Love people + their pets
- Excellent with written + verbal communication
- Have valid license + reliable vehicle
- Detailed cleaning at a swift pace: Dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing and polishing surfaces, mopping
- Bending, stooping, reaching above head, lifting and maneuvering a 25lb Kirby vacuum
- Responsive + efficient communication – we use the Slack app
- Driving your own vehicle safety from job to job
- Reliability for the sake of our small business team and clients
- Paid training at $15/hr for a few weeks while we teach you our routine. Our goal is to teach you to earn $22+ per hour. Pay is ultimately determined by speed + accuracy, so your earning potential may be much higher
- Paid travel between jobs which are booked within ~15 minutes of our base
- Daily and end-of-year tips
- Pick what days you want to work! Please indicate if you want a 9am ~1pm shift, 1pm~5pm shift or a full day which is typically 9am~3pm
- Never work early mornings, nights or weekends
- Fun and supportive coworkers, kind and respectful clients
- Never exposed to toxic cleaning products
- Opportunity to move up into a leadership/training role
- Bi-weekly Direct Deposit plus cash tips throughout the week
- Employees of Salem businesses get free admission to certain attractions in Salem, like the Peabody Essex Museum (more info on their website)
If this sounds like something you might love, we invite you to fill out an application! We get a lot of them, so make yours stand out!