Looking for a fun, physical job in a healthy environment? Want a job with purpose, something you can take pride in? We are a thriving small business seeking motivated, energetic hard workers to join our cleaning team!
Monday through Friday we meet at our base at 9:00am and end the day no later than 5pm- a typical work day is 6-7 hours.
No professional cleaning experience necessary but preferred. We are happy to train at entry level.
This position may have you at our Cape Ann location 1-2 days per week
Our best employees share these qualities:
- Love people and their pets
- Are mature and responsible
- Love hard physical work
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Display a strong work ethic and take pride in their work
- Works well with others
- Excellent with communication
- Naturally punctual, arriving energized and ready to embrace the physical workday
A bit about us:
- We are a small, woman-owned business, established in early 2006. For more about our history and story, explore our website
- Environmentally and socially conscious company
- Known for our dedication to high quality work and reliability
- We hold six Best of North Shore (BONS) awards
- Detailed cleaning at a swift pace: Dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing and polishing surfaces, mopping
- Some lifting (under 40lbs)
- Good communication with management- responsiveness to text or email
- Star Employees earn on average $18-$22/hr before tips and taxes
- Never work evenings or weekends
- We offer stable work in a supportive workplace
- Direct Deposit pay, biweekly. All employees are W2 employees
- Never be exposed to hazardous cleaning products
- Work locally- all jobs are within approximately 10 miles of base (most within 5 miles). Some jobs come with additional mileage pay
- Employees of businesses in Salem, Ma get free admission to the Peabody Essex Museum (more info on their website).